Business Coverage
If you are a business owner you're probably already familiar with risk. After all, few things in life are riskier than launching and running your own small business. Part of the risk of any small business is the loss of critical tools and property or liability to others, either of which can cause loss of income or even force you to close your doors. Large companies employ full-time risk managers to control and minimize their exposures to loss. As a small-business operator, you are your company's risk manager, along with its personnel director, office manager and possibly the entire staff all rolled into one. While juggling all the jobs that need to get done to make your firm a smooth-running and profitable operation, you may already be asking yourself: "Who has time to think about insurance?" Keeping risks and losses to a minimum is a cornerstone of business success, especially for small businesses. Take a few minutes now to check your risk factors, find out your insurance needs and learn the many options available to you. And remember choosing the right agent is as important as choosing the right insurance. We are experienced in risk management for small businesses. Count on us!
Contractor Business Coverage
A Contractors Business insurance policy combines protection for property and liability risks in one package. This type of package is called a businessowners policy (BOP) and is typically use to insure smaller to medium sized businesses. Larger companies might purchase a commercial package policy or customize their policies to meet the special risks they face. MacGillis Agency will help you evaluate your individual situation and recommend the best type of plan. BOPs include: 1.) Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company. 2.) Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a fire or other catastrophe that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the extra expense of operating out of a temporary location. 3.) Liability protection, which covers your company's legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm is a result of things that you and your employees do or fail to do in your business operations that may cause bodily injury or property damage. BOPs generally do NOT cover professional liability, auto insurance, worker's compensation nor health and disability insurance. You'll need separate insurance policies to cover professional services, vehicles, your employees and for unusual products liability exposures.
Residential Property Owners
You can depend on MacGillis Agency to protect your investment property with broad coverage for residential property owners. Whether you own a single family rental or several multi-unit buildings we represent several companies that offer comprehensive coverages and allow us to tailor a protection plan to your specific needs. Coverage to consider: Buildings Other Structures Loss of Rents Premises Liability
W3934 County Hwy H - P.O. Box 100 - Fredonia, WI  53021-0100 | 262-790-0000